At Amiblu, we’re determined to tackle the world’s water crisis with modern pipelines that last for generations. We operate in 125 countries around the globe and transport water reliably to and from homes, industries, and every one of us. To strengthen our team in Klagenfurt, Austria, we’re looking for a full-time m/f/d Head of Group Controlling.
- You act as the CFO’s right hand and support the strategic development of the group (from numerical support of business development to cooperation in M&As). You lead a small team locally.
- You see yourself as an “industrial controller” and maintain the planning overview in complex systems for a group of companies.
- You assume process responsibility for the monthly and annual financial statements, forecasts, and budgeting, including the associated data management at the group level.
- You actively improve the order-to-cash processes with your team.
- You support the group with your business understanding and hands-on mentality in various projects (e.g. S/4HANA conversion, development of ESG reporting).
- A minimum of five years of experience in controlling management in an international production environment.
- A “strategic business partner” on the numbers side (sales – operations – production).
- A process expert: you can design and implement processes with colleagues.
- Many years of SAP experience.
- Very good English skills, interest in different cultures, and willingness to travel.
We all have strengths and weaknesses, sunny and foggy days. That’s why we put companionship at the heart of everything. We are looking for curious minds who deeply care about their team, want to make a difference, and are proud to work on cutting-edge products. As a diverse and colorful bunch ourselves, we welcome all genders, ethnicities, religions, ages, and sexual orientations.
Interested in developing an important department even further? A collectively agreed remuneration of EUR 63.000 (full-time) applies. Of course, we honor experience according to market standards.
HR Business Partner
Amiblu Holding GmbH
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in person! If you have any questions, please contact Christina Kienzer.