26 Aug Smart cities, smart pipe technology
The city of the future is smart: smart homes, smart energy, smart buildings, smart technology, smart care, smart mobility and smart pipe technology.
- Smart potable water pipe technology
- GPS-based network registration.
- Combined Sewer Overflow chamber.
- Monitor flow and water level data to provide early warning of sewage leaks and surge events.
- Specially shaped, non-circular pipes to reline dated sewer and drainage systems, preventing leaks and improving return rates without digging up our cities.
- ‘No dig’ jacking solution and ‘push through’ relining concept for new-build pipelines.