Combined sewer overflow systems with solids retention
Our promise: a solid sewer upgrade for solids-free wastewater
When rain, stormwater runoffs and municipal wastewater flow together in a combined sewer channel, strong precipitations can lead to critical situations: Wastewater treatment plants are overloaded and large amounts of polluted water run into ecologically sensitive lakes and rivers. Overflow structures offer a solution for this problem. With the Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) chamber and the Amiscreen, Amiblu provides two particularly reliable and efficient options.
The Amiblu Combined Sewer Overflow systems separate suspended solids from the wastewater very efficiently and direct them to the wastewater treatment plant, while the cleaned part of the water is led into the receiving water course.
• reliable stormwater overflow
• low-maintenance, self-cleaning system
• optimum separation of suspended solids (design enhances secondary flow effects)
• additional storage function
• modular system
• completely corrosion resistant
• quick installation
• little space and excavation required during installation